$KCCS utility token has 4 main use-cases (you can find a detailed Medium article here) and one of them is the Pools Access.
Our token will be the key to access and invest in projects launched by KCC Starter, holding a fixed number of tokens in the wallet will be the only way to participate in the launches.
The Launchpad Problem
..every legitimate launchpad token rises to a price level which prohibits new entrants from being able to afford a “tier”, or allocation. This has caused new entrants to move onto the next launchpad, which explains the rapid proliferation of a new launchpad everyday.
This phenomenon is mainly caused by a not scalable Tier System, not ready to afford to new entrants an equal chance of receiving a decent allocation in great projects in case of exponential growth of the token price.
Since that, we think that the best option is a lottery-based system with multipliers, plus a guaranteed pool for the biggest tier.
Our fair and proportional lottery-based system will work as follows:
- Every lottery ticket equals 2'000 $KCCS (around $25 at listing price).
e.g. 10'000 $KCCS = 5 lottery tickets
- Every address can win more than 1 ticket, there are no limits.
e.g. if you have 5 tickets, all 5 can be winning, there isn’t a max allocation
- There is a Multipliers System to reward holders based on their holding amount.
- The largest Tier will have not just the highest multiplier but also a guaranteed pool of 10% of the total allocation.
Tiers and Multipliers
There are 4 tiers, each one with a different multiplier:
- Andromeda (2'000–19,999 $KCCS) = x1.0
- Orion (20'000–199,999 $KCCS) = x1.1
- Pegasus (200'000–499,999 $KCCS) = x1.2
- Cassiopea (500'000+ $KCCS) = x1.3
So, if you’re holding between 20'000 and 199'000 $KCCS you’re qualified for the Orion Tier, this means that your Lottery Tickets will be multiplied x1.1.
e.g. if you hold 20'000 $KCCS you will have 10 tickets, thanks to the multiplier you will receive 1 extra ticket (10 x 1.1 = 11).
Same will happen with the Pegasus Tier (x1.2) and the Cassiopea Tier (x1.3), the only one that doesn’t have a multiplier is the Andromeda Tier (x1.0).
The holders in the largest tier, will share a 10% guaranteed pool.
Tomorrow we will release more details about our Presale Whitelist, make sure to follow us.